How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf exceeded all expectations after what I perceived to be a deterioration in Harper's writing with the Nice Girls Jane Jameson trilogy (now with a 4th book in the works) becoming less and less readable. As a paranormal wolfy romance it appeared quite different from the many others I've read. The heroine's background is described in colourful detail with hippie parents who are unable to let go of their only child and attempt to control every facet of Mo's life until she secretly runs away in the middle of the night to Alaska where she hopes to make a new life as far away from her interfering parents as possible.Mo's interactions with the locals were hilarious, and even though she was considered an outsider she was welcomed with open arms by everyone except the enigmatically rude Cooper, who believes she'll run when the cold of her first winter sets in to her bones, just like many others have done in the past.I loved Mo and Cooper's relationship. Don't worry there is no "fated to be mated" here. It's purely based on chemistry. And perhaps obsession, when you think of the high number of wolf tracks around Mo's home before they get together.I adored all of the characters except for Maggie. She was...not nice, and as a result I'm not particularly interested in reading her book.