Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld 7)

The Darkest Passion - Gena Showalter Ah Aeron, he seemed so without emotion (except wrath of course), so inhuman but boy were we wrong. Olivia lit his emotions up like a Christmas tree! I loved Aeron's story but I always find it difficult when Showalter doesn't give us a 100% happy ending. There are sacrifices made and I know these things can't always be perfect but dammit I want them to be!As for the other characters, well at the moment I really don't like Scarlet (Nightmares) and I'm guessing she will be Gideon's. I love Gideon in this one by the way. His interaction with Olivia was entertaining! Although I don't particularly like the path Selena is now set on I'm glad that she hopefully will be returned to Paris. It will be interesting to see how she copes with being the very thing she hates. No doubt she will be used as a pawn by Cronus to bargain with the Lords, especially Paris.William and Gilly, aw their feelings and interactions were so sweet. I hope they become an item in the future when Gilly's a little older. Perhaps she'll be the one to make William settle down.Galen and Legion -wow, I did not see that coming! He seemed genuinely intrigued with her right up until she tried to kill him. I wonder how he survived her poison and whether he really is intent on revenge or whether he just wants to possess her. Great stuff!