Blaze of Memory - Nalini Singh I hesitated when I picked this up as I wasn't sure if I was in the right mood but as soon as I started I was hooked! Like the last one I was a goner after the first paragraph. I loved all the different threads and POVs. The letters were an excellent way of contrasting the past and the present but still keeping a link (a genetic one) to the main characters. Even though the main couple were both Psy, Dev acted very much like a changeling, to a point where I wondered if one of his ancestors was one. Katya was extremely strong, thoughtful and caring despite being new to positive emotion. Little Keenan and Noor were amazing, I really thought Katya was going to die but those two were a great twist. I can't wait to see more of them, their progress and hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll get their own book one day. This series is great there are so many possibilities that this series could go on for many years to come. Only 3 days until Bonds of Justice comes out, I can only hope it's as brilliant as this one.