The Darkest Whisper  - Gena Showalter Well, all I can say is that Sabin is a better man than I. ***Spoilers***I could never let my mortal enemy go on the whim of the person I loved, especially after he'd just mutilated one of my brothers-in-arms and had previously murdered my best friend. Okay, I wouldn't kill him...yet, to save my lover's feelings but I'd lock him up, maybe torture him a little. That's why I couldn't give this 5 stars. ***End of Spoilers***However, I continue to love the humour in these books:William growled in his throat. "Anya, must you share my secrets with everyone?" He flattened his palm on the arms of his chair. "Fine, if you can spill, I can, too. Anya's the reason the Titanic sank. She was playing chicken with the icebergs."Scowling, Anya anchored her hands on her hips."William had a bronze made of his penis and placed it on his mantle."Rather than embarrass the man, her words spurred him on. "Anya visited the Virgin Islands a few years ago and after that, all the natives started calling them the Islands.""William has a tattoo of his own face on his back. He says it's 'cause he doesn't want to deprive the people behind him of his beauty."ROFL! I love this woman. Anya continues to brighten not only the the lives of the warriors and their women but us readers too!Damn, I don't have the next two books. Must order them now!