November is here, that means it’s Movember time [ World site | UK site ]. Movember’s aim is to educate and fundraise to improve men’s health regarding mental illness and prostate and testicular cancers.
Here’s what I posted in October:
I’m pulling all of the relevant posts here regardless of category, in chronological order.
- Authors Stalking Reviewers: From intimidatory Kathleen Hale to violent Richard Brittain #HaleNo 
- Kathleen Hale: Why Research Her Background? #HaleNo 
- Sociopathy, Entitlement and Delusion #HaleNo 
- Authors vs. Reviewers – An Ongoing War? #HaleNo 
- Turning Back Time: A World Without (Amateur) Reviewers #HaleNo 
- Leafmarks Announce New Feature: Private Reviews #HaleNo 
- My Response to Joanne Harris #HaleNo 
- Leafmarks adds features much wanted by Goodreads users – filter out images, high-level blocking, and more 
- It’s World Mental Health Day! #WMHD 
- UK publishing’s Super Thursday – 300+ books released in time for Christmas 
- Ebola – why it’s a woman-killing plague 
- Ursula K. Le Guin, confronting sexism in sci-fi publishing since 1987 
- Kindle Scout – publishing’s new crowd-sourced beta reading X-Factor game 
I’m really behind on these. Bad girl!
YEAR IN REVIEW
- 1 Year Blogiversary! 
SEASONS & HOLIDAYS
Thank you for reading!
[order of popularity]